City and County of Denver
- Small Business Enterprise
Regional Transportation District (RTD)
- Small Business Enterprise
Association of State Floodplain Managers (ASFPM)
Colorado Association of Stormwater and Floodplain Managers (CASFM)
Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA)
Who We Are
Enginuity was founded in 2008 with the core mission of providing civil engineering services and talent to both private and public sector clients including local, state and federal government agencies. Today we are a stable, debt free company. Enginuity is a home-grown, Front Range area consulting firm that is a registered LLC in the State of Colorado. Our Colorado staff focuses on water resources and stormwater management. Over 60 percent of our professional staff have Masters Degrees and above in urban stormwater management and design. Our many years of experience at various engineering firms and Federal Agencies has led to the belief that engineers have a responsibility to push the industry forward and produce better results for our communities, provide excellent client service and be transparent, forthcoming, and approachable in all of our work.
To create and sustain a workplace that values our employees first, attracting the best talent in the engineering industry, meeting our clients short-term and long-term staffing and consulting needs.
The vision of ENGINUITY is:
- To be respected within the engineering industry as a leader in providing high quality service to our clients.
- To be respected as a consulting firm that always strives to improve the state-of-the-profession in engineering analysis and consulting.
- To keep its employees involved in the day-to-day processes of engineering, creating an environment where all team members reflect a turnkey style of service; being willing to do the menial to the glamorous.
- To be known for a unique working environment, that encourages and nurtures entrepreneurship and creates a collaborative team atmosphere where employees work with one another to improve every work process and deliverable.
The overall vision of ENGINUITY is best described by the following statement:
“The best talent serving the best clients.”
The business philosophy of ENGINUITY is to implement the wow factor in everything we do; to implement continuous quality improvement in every deliverable, on every project. To do that, ENGINUITY follows an employee first value system, providing employees with the resources and training they need to successfully do their jobs. On every project, team members seek to improve quality, content and appearance of deliverables. ENGINUITY follows this approach to establish itself as a leader in the engineering and IT industries in providing cutting-edge deliverables that use the latest technological tools to provide solutions to our clients’ challenges. We take our client's defined objectives and always look for ways to provide additional value in every aspect of what we do.
Another critical element in the business philosophy of ENGINUITY is long-term SUSTAINABILITY. In today’s marketplace, environmental sustainability is a primary concern to many large corporations. The goal is to implement processes and manufacturing techniques which minimize waste and pollution and use renewable resources. Taking this thought out one step further, on a human level, ENGINUITY is committed to creating a sustainable workplace; a place where professionals can work, learn, and thrive.